3.05.2009

I live in the Procrastination Station

I am up to my eyeballs in stuff to do... need to be writing up 2 sensory profiles and 2 sensory diets for Monday and Tuesday. Have to leave town this weekend, which will make that harder. Lots of other things to do, but I feel that shouldn't really be discussed until I can write a major entry here, which I have also been putting off. I have difficulty with transitions, and currently with organization. My thoughts have also been very transient, jumping to inane topics such as how death is dealt with in Dexter and Pushing Daisies, 2 shows that I like and which have nothing in common.The randomness and procrastination are possibly my coping strategies for stress, but it's making it hard to do what I have to do. Hopefully I will get all I need to done (finally) and can address some of these important issues soon. It's 4... can I get that stuff written up by 6? I hope so...

No comments: