11.01.2013

Happy Entrepreneur Month!

It's been a long time since I've done an entry... definitely a lot going on it Cheryl-world. Though I haven't had a lot of time to sit and put my ideas to paper, I did take a page from my internet-pal Abby and will be running a series of interviews this month.

November is national entrepreneur month, and I want to take that time to recognize some super OTs who have braved the business world. Many people aspire to start a business or create the job that they truly want. I hope that the interviews this month will provide some inspiration to students and practitioners, and some guidance about what the "first steps" would be to get started.

Stay tuned for some terrific stories of OT success! A new entry each Tuesday of November plus extras thrown in!




No comments: