4.05.2009

Eve of New Things

New job starts tomorrow...
2 days of orientation and then it's back to work for me. I had some goals during this transition time... packing, moving, unpacking, exercise, make lots of updates. Ended up spending more time decompressing than anything else, and the past week I pretty much ground to a dead stop on the unpacking business. But all the boxes are gone, now it's just the more mundane decisions of where the t-shirts go and whether to unpack all the books. So that just couldn't achieve a high priority for me. With the busy week up ahead, don't know if I'll find a lot of blogging time, but here are some future updates that are officially "in the works" and should be out soon.

-Video on making a fidget bag
- Beginning the Energy Conservation series
- Preparing for a job interview
- Making the most of the AOTA conference
- What to do if you don't get into OT school

Though my original plan was to spend the last week getting up at "work time" with my husband, my love of sleep won out. I was good in that I didn't sleep in to the extremes (no 1130 wake up calls) but it will still be an adjustment. OT is hard on my nocturnal temperament.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This has nothing to do with your post but I am so excited to have found your blog! Many other blogs I've found are not current; the last posted was fall of last year. I have enjoyed catching up on the posts in your blog and I hope to read many more.

I am a prospective OT student (hoping to start in the fall) and I'm looking for as many blogs from OT students and recent OT grads as possible.