3.07.2012

Links to share

There have been several good links on twitter or my RSS feed lately and I wanted to make sure to save a copy for myself and get them out to those who aren't on twitter (or like me and might skip several days at a time)

There have been 2 great posts lately on the National Association for Neonatal Therapists blog, which I think people in any field will enjoy. The first discusses perfectionism, and that to beat it, you must take action. (I so need to remember that!) The second is about observing interpersonal interactions and seeing how much you can learn about a person by seemingly brief moments.

There are thousands of ideas on the inner child fun site, I've linked here to spring crafts, but the author has given us many ways to sort and find a great activity.

The explore education blog shared a set of myths about school prep, with good reminders of how to approach a child's learning experience.

And finally, your therapy source shared information on handwriting research that could be quite helpful for school therapists. I think that there could definitely be opportunities to share this with the educators and try to advocate to get HW instruction more formally addressed in school. Too often, I think we're getting RtI referrals too late in the process to reteach an efficient method.

That's all the sharing for one day- have a good one!

No comments: